Monday 28 May 2012

I am going to have some of the tables i have made from reclaimed materials on display at the Northenden campus on the 21st of June on the 3rd floor. Come along and see the creations me and my college friends have made.
Our designs are unique especially my tables of course.
My first table was made from my old front door and the second has been made using ski's, mirror, pebble tiles.wood and some paint to do the finishing touches.
My work will be showing at the G-Mex centre in July from the 15th to the !8th. Come along and see the creations that have come from myself and the group i am in at college the Remade in Manchester course students.
You will like what you see, your eyes will open to the ideas we have inside ourselves just waiting to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment