Thursday 5 July 2012

10 days to go to The Manchester Furniture show  2012 at the G-Mex in Manchester

I can't wait to show my  creations to everyone at the show and see there reactions to my designs ideas and my ideas for the future
Come and see my work at The Manchester Furniture Show on the 15th to the 18th of July I will be at  stand CH22 with my classmates and there creations from the Remade in Manchester Students.

 I am in the middle of doing by business cards and DVD portfolio and presentation, my idea is to show everyone the steps of my Journey from start to what i have done so far , because I am just getting started while i did my course at The Manchester City College on the course called Remade in Manchester.

My daughter said to me did you think you would of created what you have created..

No comments:

Post a Comment