Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Ski table number 2

This is my pencil sketch of my ski table


The sketch is my first drawing on my table made from a mirror, ski's, wood and pebble tiles.







below are the images of stages i have gone through in the process of making my table from the reclaimed materials which i have sourced locally

The image shows some of the joints for the frame of the table and the best to use to make the table frame stronger.








Here I have laid out my flat pebble tiles and stuck them on with a glass and tiles glue from a locally.
The images below were taken in college through various stages from the tiles being stuck on the mirror to the frame of the table being painted to the design and finishing touches to the legs of the table.


Here is my finished ski table and available to buy , I have painted the legs with colours to Tye in with the ski colours and to add to the finish and to protect the white paint finish I have used Acrylic varnish to keep the white finish and to help stop any yellowing. If you are interested in having a commission piece then contact me and let me know what you are looking for . 
My next table  which is my 3rd table is made from Glass, Acrylic watch this space for my drawings and finished table






No comments:

Post a Comment